momstown has the BEST ideas to make your Holiday Party a hit with kids of all ages! Invite your neighbours or do a rotating party at a few houses on your street using these Christmas craft, activity and treat ideas!
2. Instead of a hostess gift, ask your guests to donate to a special cause or try these ideas to give back at the holidays.
3. Let the kids do some baking with cereal or cupcakes using these Christmas Treats for Kids.
4. Try watching a special kid's holiday movie (try the classics that YOU loved as a kid!).
5. Go outside and sprinkle Reindeer Dust for Santa's helpers.
6. Give each family a gingerbread or graham cracker house to decorate!
7. Go on a Candy Cane Hunt.
8. Let the kids dress in pjs all day!
9. Grab some dress up clothes and act out the Christmas Story.
10. Create some Christmas tree ornaments to use as decorations next year!
11. Have a Kris Kringle and get the kids to pick the present (set a $5 limit) and wrap it with homemade wrapping paper!
13. Gather the kids by the fire with some hot chocolate and read books about Santa!
14. Make instruments to sing along to your favourite Christmas Carols.
15. Make a sensory bin for babies and toddlers to enjoy!