orange construction paper
marker or crayon
canvas or construction paper
1. Put yellow paint in a small dish or on a paper plate.
2. Have your child dip their toilet roll into the paint and stamp a few circles on their canvas or construction paper.
3. Using a paint brush, fill in the circle with yellow paint.
4. Let your yellow circles dry before you turn them into chicks.
5. Once dry, glue googly eyes to each yellow circle.
6. Add orange beaks to each chick- we made orange diamonds to look like an open beak!
7. Using a marker or crayon, draw on your chicks legs.
momstown originally published this craft in March 2014