You can make this kid-friendly or perfect for an adult cocktail!
(Makes 8 cups with fruit)
1 can Minute Maid® Berry Punch Frozen concentrate
1 can Minute Maid® Cranberry Punch Frozen concentrate
2-200mL tetra Minute Maid 100% Apple Grape Juice
2 oranges, segmented (see below)
1 red grapefruit, segmented (see below)
1 plum, sliced
1 apple, cut into ½-inch (1-cm) chunks
2 ½ cups Club Soda
1. In large bowl, stir together Minute Maid® Berry Punch Frozen concentrate, Minute Maid® Cranberry punch Frozen concentrate, 2 cans of water and Minute Maid® 100% Apple Grape Juice.
2. To segment oranges and grapefruit: Cut small piece from either end to make 2 flat sides. Place fruit on one cut end. Starting at top and cutting toward bottom, remove sections of peel and pith to reveal fruit. Continue, turning, until only fruit remains. Holding fruit in one hand, cut each segment free by cutting on either side of each membrane. Cut each segment in half.
3. Place all fruit into juice mixture.
4. Cover and place in fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
5. To serve, fill glass ¾ full with punch. Top with club soda.
Adult option: Omit club soda. Mix punch in equal parts with red wine. Let the fruit sit in the wine for 4-6 hours before serving.
Per approx. 1 1/2 (13 oz.) serving: about 210 cal, 1 g pro, 0 g total fat (0 g sat. fat), 54 g carb (2 g dietary fibre, 50 g sugar), 0 mg chol, 28 mg sodium, 135 mg potassium. % RDI: 2% calcium, 1% iron, 5% vit A, 190% vit C, 7% folate.
Submitted by Minute Maid