single hole punch
string/yarn for threading
1. To dye your pasta, place pasta in a container with a re-sealable
lid. Add vinegar to cover. Add food colouring by drops to achieve
the desired intensity/colour. Allow to soak for a minimum of 4 hours
(overnight works best) stirring a few times during the process.
2. Lay pasta out to dry on a non-stick cookie sheet to air dry
overnight. You can speed up the process by placing the cookie sheet
in the oven at 200F until the pasta dries.
3. Cut shamrock shapes in the paper.
4. Cut string/yarn to desired length. Thread pasta and shamrocks onto
string/yarn. This is a great time to practise patterning!
5. Tie the ends together when finished.