Healthy chicken and apple salad (you can use left over chicken as well).
1. In a medium pot, boil 4 cups of water.
2. Add chicken bouillon, stirring until dissolved. Lower heat and bring to a simmer.
3. Add chicken breast; cover pot and cook for approx. 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
4. Thinly shred lettuce; put in a large salad bowl.
5. Dice chicken into ¼ inch size pieces and put in a medium sized bowl.
6. Add walnuts, celery, apple wedges, and honey mustard dressing.
7. Toss well; Pour over lettuce in large salad bowl and serve!
Shared by a momstown Oakville mom