1. Season your tilapia (or white fish) fillets with garlic, pepper, salt, coriander and fresh lime juice. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the fillets.
2. Heat up the BBQ and grill fish about 5 minutes per side on low-medium heat. You can also bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes (turning the fish after 10 minutes).
3. After the fish is grilled, place your torillas on the BBQ on low heat to warm them up (you can also warm in the oven or microwave).
4. Break up the pieces of fish into small bite-size pieces for your wraps. Place on a plate for a "family style" dinner.
5. Add any toppings you like! We suggest you bring homemade guacamole (or even just cut up avocado), shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, extra limes (for additional juice) and sauce or dressing to the table so that everyone can choose what they like (my kids loved this part!).
6. Assemble your tacos by placing in a bit of fish, followed by some lettuce, cheese, guacamole on your tortillas. The kids loved the lite ranch dressing drizzled over the top, but my hubby and I loved the extra kick from chipotle aioli (store bought). You can also make your own chipotle aioli with this recipe.
Serve with a nice summer salad and you have a delicious and simple light meal for the whole family!