The best part is that kids can make the creations themselves and then choose the dips! Perfect to heat up in the morning and sent off in the thermos!
How to make these silly creations;
1. Take the hot dogs and cut them into 1 inch slices
2. Using hard spaghetti, skewer the hot dogs onto the spaghetti
3. Add about 7-8 pieces of spaghetti to each slice of hot dog
4. Boil the hotdog/spaghetti for approx 10 mins
5. Serve with ketchup, dipping sauces or even spaghetti sauce!
photo credit: Quirky Cookery