Whether you're serving some unexpected guests, or it's just another one of those time-strapped evenings, you can never have enough quick, easy-to-prepare, meal ideas.
1 box of ET TU Caesar Salad Kit
1 head of romaine lettuce, washed, dried and cut or a 10 oz (283g) bag of pre-washed and cut romaine
4-4oz (125g) skin on salmon fillet portions
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp freshly chopped chives
4 lemon wedges
1. Pre-heat oven to 425° f (225°C).
2. Arrange salmon fillets skin side down on a large plate.
3. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and chives. Drizzle over salmon and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Transfer salmon, skin side down, to sheet and bake in 425° oven for 10 minutes until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish skin before serving.
5. Mix salad according to package directions. Arrange equal portions of salad on four dinner plates. Place a salmon fillet on top of each salad portion. Garnish with fresh lemon wedge.
Running out to soccer practice? Whenever you need a quick, delicious salad, ET TU Salad kits will be ready to go. All you need is one head of fresh lettuce (or, a 10 oz. bag of pre-cut lettuce), a bowl to mix it, and about 4 minutes. Each family size Salad Kit makes 2 dinner-size salads or 6 side salads. In almost no time at all, your salad is ready to serve.