recycled juice, dish detergent, pop, or any plastic bottle
fresh flowers from the garden, a florist or you can make tissue paper flowers as well!
1. Prepare your recycled container by making sure it is rinsed and dry on the outside. Remove and discard the lid.
2. Wrap foil around the outside of the container.
3. Help your child to tie a ribbon around the container. This is a great craft to practice lace-tying with your preschooler!
4. You can add stickers or decorations to the vase if you like!
5. Add a small amount of water and your fresh flowers to the vase.
6. Write a special card to Mom, Grandma, a special neighbour or an awesome teacher and make your very own floral special delivery!