Scrapbook paper or construction paper
Print off a D-A-D from the computer, using Word software
Online software like www.picmonkey.com to create the final image or you can frame each letter separately
1. Print off a large letter D, A and D off of the computer (to fit onto a 10×10 scrapbook page).
2. Glue the letters onto your choice of coloured paper or scrapbook paper.
3. Find a great place to photograph the kids holding the letters;
If you have one child, they can hold all three letters, in three separate photos.
If you have two children, they each can hold a D, then hold the A together.
If you have three children, they can each hold a letter.
If you have more than three children, you can create "Daddy" or you can group kids together.
4. Use online software to combine the three images into one (we love picmonkey.com for that) OR use three frames and frame each photo separately.
5. Print and frame your images.
6. Wrap for Dad and see his face as he opens this creative project just for him!