paper or plastic plate
1. Pre-cut the paper or plastic plates in half and pre-cut some triangles for the spikes of the stegosaurus. Pre-cut some dinosaur heads.
2. Paint your plate if it's white paper. Let it dry.
3. Glue on the triangle spikes to the back side of the top of the plate, so they come up over the top and are seen from the front.
4. Glue on the head to the back side of the plate and add a googly eye.
5. Cut toilet rolls into about 2 inch sections. Each dinosaur needs two. Paint them if you like!
6. Add slits to opposite sides of the toilet rolls and slide in the plate so that the plate (dinosaur) is now standing up.
7. Decorate your stegosaurus any way you like! Add glitter, shapes, stickers, etc.