We love to spend time on Pinterest and search for some new holiday craft ideas to share with momstown moms. We have already shared our momstown top 16 Easter crafts with you, as well as our favourite Easter snacks!
This month we have looked for the cutest, simple Easter crafts to make with your kids. Be sure to follow momstown on Pinterest for the best crafts, recipes and ideas for your family!
1. Visit your local paint store for the bright or pastel shades that remind you of Easter and springtime. Cut them into egg shapes and staple or glue a beautiful wreath!
2. Feeling ambitious? Then you will want to try these incredible egg creations. Store them safely and they can be brought out each year at Eastertime and placed in a glass vase or turned into a garland.
3. How cute are these coloured cotton ball bunnies??? Foam ears, feet, teeth and whiskers with google eyes complete these adorable little guys. Not only are these a cute decoration, but could be used as characters in a puppet show!
4. Using recycled materials is our favourite way to teach our kids about reusing– try this coffee tin Bunny that can be personalized and used to collected eggs on Easter morning!
5. Handprint and handmade cards are so lovely to give grandparents, teachers or siblings. These are some of the cutest ones we found "Somebunnies love you"!
6. Create this sweet chick using your child's hands. Simple to make and using items you already have at home! What a cute decoration- For full instructions- click here. An alternative is to use your child's hands dipped in paint.