Not only are many families across Canada into their own local hockey, they love to watch it on tv too! With the Winter Olympics coming up in Sochi this February, we wanted to have some fun with pucks! Check out this cool little guy!
plastic hockey puck (available at some dollar stores or Canadian Tire. You can use a black one too, but it is much harder if it is dropped on a toe!)
1. Add some googly eyes to your puck to bring him to life!
2. Add in other features with pom poms or even a marker to draw on a nose and mouth (or even glasses).
3. Using pipecleaners or popsicle sticks, glue them to the back of your puck for arms and legs.
4. Add yarn or hair if you like!
5. Give your hockey puck a name and personality! My boys liked the name "Mr. Puck". What team does he like? Does he like to be a puck and get hit by the stick?