We've spoken about the incredible activities for kids and families, but this time we were travelling as business owners and we were blown away with the service and conference facilities! The Conference Center at Fern offers a range of idea generating space – from the formality of Bergwen’s 6500 sqft of meeting space, to flip charts with chairs overlooking Lake Couchiching, and everything in between.
Our Top 5 Reasons to hold YOUR Conference at Fern:
1. Lots of options for accomodations! Whether it's cottages or the traditional rooms, they all let you wake up to a fabulous, inspiring view of the lake!
2. Team building activities to choose from! One of the best parts of our weekend was the bonfire and roasting marshmallows. The staff created a really magical setting to get to know each other better! They have tons of ideas to help build your team spirit!
3. No Cooking and Peanut Butter Pie! No making dinner or doing dishes at Fern! Dining times were reserved and specified in the itinerary that we received upon check in! The staff in the restaurant knew to expect us and the wait times were quick! With a different menu each meal, we were never hungry! Salmon, steak, cesaer salad wraps were among our faves, but they also offer vegetarian and gluten-free options at every sitting.
4. A room for any business! Choose a small intimate room or a huge conference room for your event- lots of options for your small or large business! Once in the conference room, we had access to the equipment we needed to set up our presentations and get down to work! With several large brainstorming boards, we had all the tools for a successful event. The conference room coffee maker and fridge with juice and pop was only the start to how we were fed! We were treated to a morning snack and afternoon snack with trays of pastries and fruit or cookies and apples.
5. Staff are amazing! Whether it was keeping our coffee pots full or adjusting our dinner time, we were always accomodated! Quick check ins and check outs and printed itineraries are just what we needed to get the most out of our conference experience!
Did you know that Fern has tons of Winter options for your family,as well? How about a fabulous mini-vacation featuring the same all-inclusive activities with a holiday twist? Kids can participate in all the fun programs at Fern plus there are winter and snow options as well! Family Day long weekend is a great chance to see the beauty of the scenery, feel the coziness of the fireplace and enjoy some fun in the snow with your kids!
If you're a momstown member, you'll save 5% on your trip.*
* Check your home momstown chapter member discount board for details on the 5% savings on all bookings at Fern Resort. You need to show your momstown ID card at check-in.