4-5 chicken breasts
1 can of rinsed black beans
1 can of corn
1 small jar of salsa
1 block of cream cheese
1. In the slow cooker put in chicken breasts.
2. Put on top one can rinsed black beans and one can corn.
3. Squeeze three limes over top.
4. Put a small jar of salsa over top.
5. Mix it all up and let cook for 6-8 hrs on low
7. Half hour before you are going to eat it, use two forks to pull apart the chicken (like pulled pork) then cut a block of low-fat cream cheese into chunks put them in and mix it all up until cream cheese is melted.
You can serve this on rice or we like to put it on top of multi-grain nacho chips mmmmmm mmmmmm, my mouth is watering just typing this. So yummy!
Shared by a momstown Burlington member