I had my first Banana Boat on a Girl Guides camping trip when I was a kid and I have never forgotten how awesome of a treat this was! I remember being astonished that yes we put these RIGHT IN THE FIRE!!
– Submitted by Tanya Kitchen Johnson, owner momstown Central Alberta
1. Slice the Banana open lengthwise, make sure you don't cut all the way through
2. Stuff mini marshmallows and chocolate inside – you decide the amount!
3. Wrap the whole banana in tinfoil, making sure it is all well covered.
4. Place the tinfoil wrapped banana into the fire for about 5 minutes – the waiting is the hardest part!
5. Remove (carefully) and unwrap and have a spoon ready to eat the deliciousness!