This simple and bought advent calendar craft can be modified to be as amateur or professional as you choose PLUS the bonus is that it gets that Halloween Candy used up and gone!
Premade advent calendar (this is from Ikea, but many craft stores have a wooden version that you can paint!)
Paint or markers to decorate (if your calendar is not already decorated)
Halloween candy (small enough to be put into the small boxes each day)
1. Purchase your premade advent calendar from any craft store. Decorate your calendar and add numbers 1-25 if it is not already done. The one in the photos is from Ikea and comes pre-decorated (score!).
2. Count out 25 of your child's favourite leftover Halloween treats.
3. Open up the doors (or boxes in this case) and put a treat in each one.
4. Re-assemble the calendar and mix up the numbers if you can (great way for your child to work on number recognition!).
5. Share your creation with the kids and start counting down on December 1st!