tissue paper or wrapping paper or paint to cover your box
2 brown pipe cleaners
white pom pom or cotton ball
2 pipe cleaners for ears
1. Cover your kleenex box with tissue paper or wrapping paper. Tuck the paper in the top hole, so that you still have an opening. You could also paint the box in a great spring colour.
2. Glue on your googly eyes to one side of the box
3. Make two loops with pipe cleaners for your bunny's ears and staple or tape them into the top opening of the box (so they are on the same side as the eyes.
4. Glue on your bunny's nose.
5. Cut brown pipe cleaners into 6 short pieces for whiskers (make it long enough that they go beyond the box if you like! Glue them beside the nose- three on each side.
6. Draw on a mouth.
7. Add your strap or handle as long as you like. Make a short hand-held strap or a longer one to look like a "purse". You can glue it or use staples for strength.
8. Add Easter grass inside and get ready to hunt for Easter eggs!