You'd be surprised at how much commercials can influence your kids…but in a good way! My 10 year old son saw a mayonnaise commercial with a fabulous recipe. Of course, with an offer like that, I let him take over in the kitchen. Figuring out quantities together, we came up with the perfect low fat parmesan crusted chicken breasts ever! He was so helpful and proud of how much he had helped and it was truly delicious!
1/2 cup lite Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
1/4 grated parmesan cheese
1/3 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs (or plain bread crumbs and basil, garlic and oregano spices)
4 boneless chicken breasts
1. Mix Miracle Whip or mayo with the parmesan cheese.
2. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
3. Top each chicken breast with the Miracle Whip and parmesan mixture and spread it on evenly to coat.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned bread crumbs on top.
5. Bake at 425 for 20 min. Serve with a nice side salad for a light dinner!
Look how proud he is!