large craft sticks
green foam sheets, green adhesive paper or cardstock
black sharpie marker
gold chocolate coin
glue or glue gun
1. Cut out about 3-5 shamrocks per child. Older kids might like to trace a template found online and cut them out themselves!
2. Write reasons why your child feels “lucky” on each shamrock, ie. mommy hugs me, I have nice friends, daddy reads to me, I have a little brother, I have lots of toys, etc.
3. Glue the shamrocks onto the top of the craft sticks.
4. You can keep these lucky shamrocks like this, place it in the soil of a plant for Grandma or use as a bookmark.
5. We choose to make a “vase” out of a toilet roll, covered in green adhesive paper (dollar store), adding a black ribbon and lucky gold chocolate coin for the finishing touch!
8. Now you have a lovely centerpiece for St. Patrick’s Day or a gift for Daddy!