head of cauliflower (cut in larger bite size pieces)
seasoning or sea salt
1. Put your bite size pieces in a large bowl and toss with about 2 tbsp of olive oil (you can skip the oil or add less, for less crispy veggies).
2. Add in a tsp or two of seasoning salt (my fave) or coarse sea salt and toss.
3. Spread the cauliflower in one layer on an ungreased and unlined cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.
5. Makes a great side dish or even a snack if the kids are hungry before dinner is ready!