Do you have a little girl that adores everything pink and frilly? Does she take ballet or just love to dance? When it comes to planning her next birthday, think of going totally girly with Barbie and Ballet! momstown moms have some perfectly PINK ideas to celebrate your little girl's special day.
Whether you're renting a venue or hosting at home, we have some inspiration for your own Pretty in Pink Barbie Ballet birthday party. Be sure to get your little dancers to wear their tutus!
1. Get older girls to dress up their Barbies for a fashion show.
2. Watch "Barbie in the Pink Shoes" DVD.
3. Pink nailpolish is a fun activity if the older girls can sit still to let it dry!
4. Hire a dancer to show the party girls a few ballet steps or host the party in a dance studio.
4. Create this fun Barbie photo booth and let the girls be the models! This photo makes a nice addition to the thank you card or email, after the event.
Pinterest is great inspiration for these ballet crafts. Not only will the girls love to sit and craft, you can also make this part of the "loot bag" to take home.
1. Ballerina crafts with cut outs and embellishments using foam, pink and purple paper shred, stickers, jewels and ribbon.
2. Ballet Princess Wand using foam, a pencil or straw and embellishments.
3. Decorating cupcakes or cookies is a fun and edible activity.
1. Decorate your table in a tutu with instructions here.
2. Pink lemonade punch
3. Decorate pink ballet shoe-shaped cookies
4. Snacks like pink popcorn, a pink candy bar (let the kids decorate their bags and take the candy home!) or watermelon kabobs are great ideas to keep the theme going.
Have you ever tried to make a Barbie cake? Sure you can buy one, but how about using this recipe to make one at home?