Hommemade puffy paint is so much fun with the kids!
1. Mix above ingredients into a bowl.
2. Add a little water at a time and stire until you get a smooth thin paste (about the same consistency as stirred yogurt).
3. Divide batter evenly among muffic pan filling each 2/3 full.
4. Add food colouring to the muffin pan making as many coloursas you like.
5. Stir it up with a q-tip.
6. Get some construction paper/card stock and paint away!
7. Once you are happy with your design, an adult can pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds and watch it puff up.
8. Be careful, your artwork may be hot so allow to cool.
The kids love seeing and feeling the "puffy paint"! Enjoy!