Valentine's is a perfect way to preserve those memories without the sugary sweet!
acrylic paint (in colours of choice)
poster paint markers
alphabet stencil or alphabet stickers
1. Using a paint brush, paint the palm of your child(rens) hand and make a print on the canvas. (I slightly overlapped a print of each of my daughter's hand)
2. Allow to dry. You can either leave as is or write 'hands' in paint over the hands.
3. Paint any additional areas that you wish to paint (I painted the pink border at the side) and add the year.
4. Cut a heart out of desired scrapbook paper and glue to canvas.
5. Either use alphabet stickers to spell out 'these (hands) will hold my (heart) forever' I used the hands as the word hands and the paper heart for heart or using a stencil and poster paint markers trace out and fill in the letters.
6. Add any further embellishments such as stickers & ribbon.
The perfect gift for a sentimental Daddy that will bring a smile to his face and tears to his eyes.
Guest post by Nancy, momstown Georgina and East Gwillimbury member.