Christmas crafts are the hot activity around the house these days and we are looking for ways that the kids can get involved in making decorations and ornaments for our tree! We've been saving up our toilet rollls (who knew we went through so many!) and getting creative for the holiday season.
construction paper- for wings and hair
silver or gold pipecleaner
googly eyes (optional)
1. Trace your child's hand on construction paper. We chose this angelic blue but any colour is great (if you have silver foil or paper that is a great option!).
2. Cut out your child's hand and trace it again, so that the two hand match.
3. Glue the handprints to the back of the toilet roll for "wings".
4. Draw a face on your angel with marker or use googly eyes and embellishments for her face.
5. Make a halo from your pipe cleaner and glue or tape it through the middle of the toliet roll.
6. Make hair with construction paper or yarn. Glue it on.
7. Fill the top of the toilet roll with cotton balls.
What a beautiful angel for the top of any tree! We even have another option for an angel craft.