paint in yellow and various colours
1. Cut out an oval or use a foam egg shape found at many dollar stores. Paint it any colour your child likes. Let it dry.
2. While your chick's body is drying, trace your child's hands onto foam sheets or construction paper. Cut them out.
3. Glue the two hands to the back of your chick's body for "wings".
4. Make the face of your chick using any craft supplies you like! We love button eyes and construction paper beaks!
5. Add legs to your chick with foam, construction paper or pipe cleaners.
Add a special Easter message for someone you love!