We love to teach the kids new signs each month, so we had already taught our little ones to sign "I love you" so this combines a new sign with a lovely piece of artwork for mommy.
1. Trace a child's hand on construction paper and cut it out. Set it aside.
2. Make flowers on construction paper and cut out about 5. Set them aside.
3. Glue the palm of the construction paper hand onto your background. Curl down the two middle fingers by rolling them on a pencil (they should stay like that). Glue the thumb, pointer and pinkie fingers to the paper to make the "I Love You" sign.
4. Draw green stems coming from the hand and extending out. Add your flowers to the ends of the stems to look like the hand is holding a bouquet.
5. Add decorations or words to your artwork if you like!