This year, I'm making this craft with the boys for their Poppa for Father's Day. For other amazing homemade crafts for Father's Day click here.
Foam core board
Black construction paper
1. Cut out a hammer shape from white foamboard.
2. Cover the top of the hammer with black construction paper.
3. Glue the clothes pin to the hammer (so that it sits about 1 inch into the black paper).
4. Ask the kids to help write a message for Dad or Poppa and put it in the clothes pin.
5. Write a big message for Dad or Poppa, with chalk, on the black construction paper (ie. #1 Dad, Dad Can Fix Anything, Best Dad, #1 Poppa, etc.).