Maybe it’s baby’s first Christmas this year and you are looking for lots of ways to preserve all the memories of their first holiday season. We have great ideas for baby “mistletoes” as well as this fabulously adorable reindeer craft from momstown Kitchener-Waterloo. The best part of these ideas is that if you create them on a white tote bag, canvas board or ceramic plate, you can give this to grandparents for a great keepsake gift!
Brown washable paint (this is going on the child’s feet, so it’s important to be washable)
Red pom pom (optional for Rudolph’s nose)
Christmas embellishments to decorate the white space (optional)
1. Paint the bottom of baby’s feet with brown washable paint.
2. Let it dry for 20 minutes.
3. Glue on googly eyes and paint or add a red pom pom for Rudolph’s nose.
4. Add black antlers.
5. Decorate the antlers for “girls” or “boys” and add stickers or paint to the white space.
6. Be sure to date the artwork or add your own Christmas message.