yellow washable paint
yellow foam sheet or egg shape
white paper or canvas
1. Cover your child's foot with yellow washable paint. Stamp it in the centre of the paper or canvas.
2. Using orange paint, add on your chick's beak and feet.
3. Using green paint, add some grass, if you wish (my son loved to add to the "scene" with hatching marks and grass).
4. Add a googly eye or black dot for the eyes of the chick
5. Cut out two halves of the egg from yellow or white foam OR cut a dollar store foam egg shape in half, using jagged edges. Glue the opened egg shapes under your chick.