1. Party time! Is it your child's birthday this summer? What about a soccer or World Cup theme party with ideas for loot bags, activities and even cake decorating suggestions!
2. Imaginative Play! Grab your action figures, stuffed animals, Playmobil soccer sets (available in several different country's jerseys), LEGO Friends Soccer Practice Set and take them outside to reinact your fave World Cup soccer match!
3. Making Flags! Who is your favourite team? Look online for a great image of their flag and make it with simple construction paper or foam sheets.
4. Make a cute soccer ball! We love this simple craft using shapes– a white circle and black pentagons to create a soccer ball with your child.
5. Learn About Soccer! We love these soccer books or even Franklin's Soccer Adventure Movie so that your child can learn more about this World Cup sport.
Have fun this World Cup year and take advantage of the great teachable moments to talk to your child;