waffle shaped pretzels
white chocolate melting wafers (you could use green instead)
green Smarties, M&Ms or Shamrock sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 200.
2. Spread out the waffle pretzels onto a cookie sheet. Kids will love to help and snack on the broken ones that can't be used!
3. Add one white chocolate melting wafer to the top of each pretzel.
4. Put in the oven for 10 minutes, until the wafer has melted.
5. Remove from the oven and top with your choice or a variety of candy toppings; green Smarties, M&Ms or St. Patrick's Day edible sprinkles or candy shamrocks. Kids will get some sorting practice when you ask them to pick out only the GREEN candies! Be sure to press them into the white melted chocolate wafer.
6. Place the tray in the fridge for about 30 minutes, then enjoy!