foam sheets in spring colours
buttons, Easter stickers, jewels, etc.
velcro strips or dots
cookie cutter to trace shapes
1. Pre-cut your toilet rolls in thirds to make the napkin rings.
2. Choose the shape of your napkin ring decoration. We chose the egg shape for all of the rings. Using an Easter cookie cutter, trace the shape onto a foam sheet and cut it out. You can mix up the shapes, by adding bunnies or chicks! Cookie cutters make great shapes to trace.
3. Get your child to decorate the egg shapes with glitter glue, jewels, Easter stickers or spring coloured buttons like we used.
4. Let your egg shapes dry.
5. Add a velcro dot or small square of velcro onto your cut toilet rolls.
6. Add your decorated egg shape to your toilet roll at the velcro.
7. Set the table with lovely napkin rings and enjoy your Easter feast!
Thanks for the inspiration Ziggity Zoom!