red construction paper
blue construction paper or foam
blue or yellow foam pieces or sheets
photo of child's face/head (cropped in a circle)
yarn (optional for hair)
1. Cut a red circle for the body, a smaller white circle for the writing and a smaller blue circle for the head (be sure your photo circle will fit on the blue with a border showing).
2. Glue your photo onto the blue circle.
3. Cut 4 red strips of construction paper. Do an accordian fold to all 4. Cut two a bit shorter for arms.
4. Glue two accordian folded strips for legs and two shorter ones for arms onto the back of the
red circle body.
5. Write "Thing 1" or "Thing 2" onto a white circle and glue it to the front of the red circle. You can also print the images below and glue them on.
6. Glue your blue head with the photo to the top of the red body.
7. Add silly hair with foam spiky shapes, yarn, strips of construction paper, etc.