1-1/4 cups graham crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
3 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened (you can use light if you choose)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1tsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
Zest and juice from 1 lime
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. flour
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 tbsp. icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Blend the graham crumbs and butter and then press onto bottom of parchment-lined 9-inch springform pan.
3. Mix the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add in the lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice, and vanilla.
4. Blend in flour. Make sure it is mixed well.
5. Add in eggs, 1 at a time, on low speed until blended. Pour over the crust.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 min. or until centre is almost set.
7. Loosen the cake by running a knife around the rim of the pan. Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving. Let it cool before you remove the rim.
8. When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, beat the whipping cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Slowly add in icing sugar and mix well until peaks form. Spread over cheesecake.
Recipe adapted from Master Chef Canada.