momstown tested this member submitted recipe and loved it, only downfall is the sliced peaches slipped off easily, next time we might BBQ them in halves straight on the grill. Stil delicious though!
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 16 pieces
2 peaches, peeled, each cut into 8 pieces (or you can used canned peaches to save time)
8 slices bacon, cut crosswise in half
1-2 Peppers cut into Chunks 1 Red onion cut into Chunks
1. HEAT barbecue to medium-high heat.
2. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of BBQ Sauce for later.
3. Cut chicken and place into a bowl with the BBQ Sauce and mix so chicken is covered with the sauce.
4. Wrap each chicken piece with 1 bacon piece, (I usually alternate so there isn't so much bacon but its up to you). Repeat with remaining chicken and bacon. Thread alternately with peach, peppers and pieces onto skewers.
5. GRILL 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is done, brushing with reserved sauce the last 2 min.
It’s so yummy and I usually serve with a spinach strawberry salad. I have used a Kraft Recipe but made some modifications to work for our family.
This recipe was submitted by a momstown member for our Spring recipe contest.