This month momstown moms and kids are getting wet, wet, wet learning about wet weather and fun with water.
Here are our favourite crafts to teach kids that it's fun to get WET in the spring weather!
1. Start off learning about wet weather and how much fun it can be, with these Books about Rainy Days.
2. Teach kids about clouds and how it rains by making it rain in a cup!
3. Teach your child this classic song; "Rain, Rain, go away" while you create a "r" is for rain alphabet craft.
4. Get your hands wet with this perfect sensory craft for toddlers. Fill a bucket with water and watch your child explore! No need to go outdoors, you can fill the bathtub!
5. It's Raining, It's pouring- here are two ways to have fun with rain crafts or use Q tips to paint like raindrops!
6. Have fun with umbrellas! Create this cute craft for "u" is for umbrella alphabet or use a felt board with 3 felt umbrellas and try this "Four Little Umbrella" song.
7. Want MORE rain? Sing a song, do a rain dance and make a rain stick!
Have fun in the rain!