Here are 8 of our Top Busy Bag Crafts and Activity Ideas;
1. Help your toddler to learn colours, numbers and sorting with this Counting and Sorting Activity from momstown Kitchener-Waterloo.
2. Brampton moms blew us away with this incredible Quiet Book filled with over 15 crafts and activities to learn body parts, tie a shoe, name farm animals, match colours, sort, count ice cream scoops and so many more! What a masterpiece!
3. Flash card or colouring books are always a great idea, but how about taking these simple alphabet cards in the car and in the restaurant for some on-the-go learning!
4. Babies will love this sensory busy bag from momstown Edmonton. Fill your bag with hair gel or hand sanitizer and your favourite dollar store animals, decorations and knick knacks and voila! A bag to keep baby very busy and stimulated!
5. Create crazy faces, match names on cards, match paint chips and even feed Elmo and Cookie Monster with these awesome busy bag ideas from momstown Brampton!
6. We love this pipe cleaner fun from momstown Central Alberta!
7. Make and take homemade play dough is one of the best ways to keep toddlers and preschoolers busy on the go! Package it up with a cookie cutter in a few shapes and your child will stay busy!
8. momstown Burlington pulled out all the stops in this "quiet bag" craft night with their mamas.