With only 20 calories per pop crisp and low sodium, they can take the place of bread, bagels and crackers for a great snack or meal. Here are our favourite ways to top these crunchy new crisps!
1. For the Kids: Top your pop crisp with Nutella and bananas for a great snack or dessert!
2. Breakfast: Add scrambled eggs and crumbled bacon for a quick morning meal!
3. Italian: Serve your guests an appetizer pop crisp with proscuitto, slivers of canteloupe and bocconcini cheese for a twist on a caprese fave.
4. Greek: Top with tzatziki, onions, basil and cucumbers and your favourite souvlaki and replace the heaviness of a pita.
5. Pop Pizza: Add a spoonful of pasta sauce, your fave toppings and some shredded mozzarella for a crispy pizza. You can even put in this in the oven for a melted pizza!
6. Dip 'em: Put out your favourits; hummus, roasted red pepper, articoke and spinach or even your favourite warmed dips and get dipping!
7. Dessert: Skip the bowl or cone and make your pop crisp sundae or top your pop with the seasons best fruits, like strawberries and add a dollop of whipping cream or ice cream for a delicious treat!
How many ways can YOU top your pop crisp???
photo credit: Sobeys