momstown asked PTPA to share their top award-winning products to help keep those winter colds out of our homes!
1. Squoosh by Kids Gourmet: Getting the kids to eat healthy by sneaking in veggies is not always easy. These snack pouches for ages 3+ are so delicious and contain a full serving of organic fruits and vegetables in each. They’ll be begging for more!
“If you have fussy eaters, you won't have an issue with this great tasting product. And the icing on the cake, It's compact, convenient, and has a resealable cap.” PTPA Tester
2. Delta’s Pilar Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology: Washing hands is so important during cold and flu season and so is keeping surfaces clean like door knobs and faucets. No matter how dirty or germy your hands are, this kitchen faucet is easily turned on with the tap of your wrist! How cool is that?
“Not only is this faucet beautiful looking, it allows me to prepare foods without having to worry about spreading germs. I simply use my wrist to tap the faucet and it turns on. I leave it on a warm setting so I can either wash hands or wash dishes but it is extremely convenient.” PTPA Tester
3. Adult Essentials and IronKids Fibre Gummies: If your picky eater isn’t getting enough fibre in their diets check with their pediatrician if fibre supplements are right for them and then try out the IronKids Fibre Gummies! They’re so delicious they’ll have no idea they’re healthy. They’re also available for adults because let’s face it: fibre doesn’t always taste great but it does now!
“I have fought many times with my kids to have them take their chewable vitamins and lost many of those battles. With the Iron Kids Gummies I have not had to worry about them fighting me on taking them. They enjoy the taste and ask me for them if I forget!” PTPA Tester
4. SunRype Smoothies: Whether looking for a healthy snack for the kids or a super-fast on-the-go breakfast for Mom. Our busy lives don’t always allow us to make homemade smoothies so these are the next best thing!
“SunRype Smoothie is jammed packed with nutrition, the best part our kids would choose SunRype Smoothie over chocolate cake anyday!” PTPA Tester
5. True Easy Syringe: Dispensing liquid medicine to kids when they’re sick and squirmy isn’t easy and trying to ensure an accurate dose can sometimes be quite tricky. This easier, more accurate syringe has a 2-step process for accurate dosing every time. Hopefully you won’t need it but when you do, you’ll be glad you have it!
“I can't believe I didn't find this product sooner! With my daughters allergies, asthma and reflux (when she was an infant) on top of all of the other typical childhood issues like teething, flu, etc. it seems like we are always having to give her one medication or another. We have a drawer full of syringes, droppers, medicine spoons, and sure they do the job but using the True Easy Syringe truly is easier!” PTPA Tester
Submitted by PTPA (Parent Tested, Parent Approved):
PTPA Media provides an objective framework for appraising and promoting new products designed to enrich family living. The company's mission is to marry innovative companies with discerning consumers, to improve consumer access to quality products and services for their families and homes.
Sign up as a parent tester! www.ptpa.com