Halloween is fun and kids love to get in on the costumes and decorations, but some smaller kids might get scared with neighbourhood graveyards, witches and goblins.
1. Teach children to make Mosaic Ghosts with pieces of white paper and black construction paper.
2. Make figures like witches and ghosts and put on a cute (not scary) Halloween puppet show!
3. Two ways to go Ghost Bowling is silly fun and not scary at all.
4. Paper Plate Ghosts can be a cute decoration and not like the ghost decorations that you find in the stores!!
5. Tissue Paper Ghosts are a fun craft to do with children of all ages!
Snack on some Halloween Mud Bars, while you make these cute (and not so scary) crafts for Halloween.