Our only warning…. make sure you don't drink it all before you start!
1. Beer marinated steak is a sure hit for a BBQ this summer!
2. Grab a can of beer and make this "Beer Can Whole Chicken" on the BBQ! Great video from chicken.ca![video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e9b3GmTnjA]
3. Yeah, Mon, feeling like some jerk? How about making this authentic Jamaican jerk marinade! Perfect for pork, chicken or beef. (tip: use Red Stripe beer!).
4. You can choose beer or wine for this slow cooker "stoup" recipe! It's not quite stew, it's not quite soup….doesn't really matter what it call it, it has BEER!
5. Quick Beer Bread is a favourite around our house. Here's the simple recipe with delicious results:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 ounces lager beer
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat an 8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Make a well in the center.
5. Pour in beer and olive oil and mix until just blended.
6. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 45 minutes, until golden brown.