June is dedicated to Dads and momstown moms are all about making him feel special! When it comes to handmade gifts, we have the best to choose from, but if you want to buy something for Dad, here are some great ideas that don’t break the bank (Dads always appreciate that!).
1. Use Canadian Tire’s cool, interactive gift selector tool to find the greatest present for Dad! Whether he’s a sports junkie, handyman or camper, you can always find a gift at the right price or get a gift card! What about a great screwdriver set for under $20?
2. Does Dad love golf? Get him a year’s subscription to Golf Digest and he can receive the magazine PLUS a copy for his tablet for only $17!
3. Put your family on display, each time you entertain! Add your favourite photos to these beautiful glass coasters from Things Engraved. Only $15 for a set of 6.
4. Does Dad love whisky on the rocks? Indigo has these cool Whisky Stones for $24.99. These flavourless, non-porous cubes will chill your drink without watering it down. Store in the freezer for a minimum of four hours, then rinse and air dry after each use.
5. Get Dad his favourite movie or TV series from Amazon.ca. They have tons of titles perfect for Dad or Grandpa like, Skyfall, Die Hard, Life of Pi, Batman and the first season of Homeland.