Holiday desserts are the favourites among most of us, but have you ever ventured away from Grandma's plum pudding and created a masterpiece that your friends and family will talk about all year? We've found some of the cutest and most creative holiday desserts that you can make for your holiday parties. Put down the apron; they're all extremely easy.
1. Decorate big marshmallows with vibrant sprinkles, coconut, icing and anything you have on hand. Play with them alone, eat the snowmen as you go or create a tree triangle!
2. Cutest ever North Pole Cupcakes and pretty easy to adorn plain snowy white cupcakes with this theme! Perfect for any Christmas gathering as kids will enjoy these!
3. These Marizpan snowmen are joyous! And will bring joy to any potluck or holiday table.
4. What a great topper for a brownie! Click here for the Santa Strawberry Brownie recipe but this design idea could be used even with store-bought 2 bite brownies in a pinch!
5. Check out these reindeer cookies!? These are a peanut butter recipe so if you have an allergy if your family the decorating idea could be adapted for any kind of cookie.
Have fun creating super memories while making these for or with your kids and family this holiday season!