1. Gift Cards are a huge hit with teacher! Not sure which to choose? We hear from teachers that the most popular are for Coffee, Liquor, Department or Drug Store gift cards. In fact, I’ve heard rumours that they trade them like baseball cards in there on the last day of school!
2. Create this incredible school supply "cake" like this one from TheOutlawMom.com.
3. Help your child make this homemade "Apple of My Eye" craft is sure to please any teacher!
4. Wrap up a salad basket! Buy an outdoor salad bowl, inexpensive tongs and give that special teacher the toppings for your favourite salad (include bottled dressing, nuts, and noodles for this Crunchy Asian Salad Recipe). Be sure to include the recipe!
5. Make a word cloud with adjectives that describe your child's teacher (get them to help) and frame it for a very special keepsake.
6. Make mornings a lot easier for your child's teacher, so they can start the day with a healthy and fast delicious breakfast! Skip the drive thru with this Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
7. Bringing your teacher an apple shows your child’s appreciation, right? How about a giant Caramel Apple?
8. We love these Classroom Labels from Mabel’s Labels to keep any teacher to keep the class more organized.
9. All teachers love coffee or tea! Make Mr. Santos his own drink or mug sleeve like this one from TipJunkie.com.
10. Your teacher will likely have some time to explore this summer with her own family. How about a pass to the local zoo, museum, amusement park, etc.
11. Celebrate an amazing teacher with this homemade craft. We know this DIY Best Teacher Trophy will be on display for years to come.
12. Make this recipe for the world's best BBQ marinade and put it in a custom jar for the teacher.
13. Does Mrs. Jones have a special hobby? Show that you've been listening by getting the perfect gift for that hobby (ie. gardening, painting, scrapbooking supplies, etc.)
14. Create 4 custom chalkboard plate chargers for your child's teacher! Using classroom chalk, you can write a message on each one, or give her a pack of chalk so that she can customize it for her next dinner party!
15. Show how much your child has learned this year with a craft that helps them practice their writing skills. This homemade "My Teacher Rocks" craft is a gift any teacher will treasure.
16. Give a gift that gives back, like a donation of Arts and Crafts or Books from SickKids or your local children's hospital.
17. Create a photo book of memories from the year, a unique A-B-C book or get the teacher a gift card to make her own online!
18. Contribute to the teacher's classroom library with books that you and your child pick together! Write a little message inside each one.
19. Teacher's love crayons and pencils, but did you know they can become artwork? Try to make these DIY Pencil and Crayon Crafts that we love from Pinterest.
20. Teachers write LOTS of note, but does she had a personalized Apple Note Pad?
21. A day at the spa or even a manicure gift certificate is a great idea to show a special teacher that she deserves some alone time after a long year!
22. Movie passes and even a few month's subscription to Netflix is a great gift!
23. Won't your child's teacher love this Personalized apply keychain from EtsyCA?
24. Lunch Time Accessories that your child's teacher will love, like these green lunch ideas from Fenigo.
25. You child will love to use recycled materials to make this vase for their special teacher. Fill it with a beautiful flower from your own garden or go to the local florist.