Canvas (dollar store or craft store)
Black, White, Yellow and Orange washable paint
Fine tip brush or puffy paint to write
1. Paint your canvas all black and let it dry overnight.
2. Paint your child's foot white and stamp on the canvas.
3. Paint your child's other foot like candy corn (yellow, orange and white) and stamp on another section of the canvas.
4. Let paint dry for an hour.
5. Add in the details for your ghost (simple eyes and open mouth), write "Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet" on the board in orange or with puffy paint.