1. Packed with protein and colour, we love this Quinoa Salad with Spinach and Chicken from Kara's Favourites.
2. Mixed Bean Salad is high in protein and a vegetarian dish!
3. We love the simplicity of this light twist on Tuna salad with veggies.
4. Using ET TU salad kids help with the preparation time- we love this Chicken Caesar Salad.
5. How incredibly yummy does this Chickpea, Avocado and Feta Cheese salad look? What a healthy meal during the warm evenings.
6. Load up on veggies with this Broccoli, Chickpea and Tomato salad.
7. Try this Kale Salad with a Poached Egg and Bacon from our partners at Today's Parent, for an incredible blend of flavours with the power of protein.
8. Do you love a salad with lots of crunch? The Crunchy Asian Salad is our most popular salad at momstown!
9. Sometimes you want to use a bought salad dressing to make it a bit simplier- we recommend this amazing Southwest Rotini and Vegetable Pasta Salad when you want to take a great side to a summer party.
10. Perfect potato salad for camping or a backyard bbq (great dish to take to someone else's house for a summer party)!
12. Cold pasta salad (with our without tuna) is a great kid-friendly side dish or lighter warm weather meal.
13. Almonds and Mandarin Oranges make this salad a huge hit all year round.
14. We love this classic Cobb Salad Recipe from Sweet Potato Chronicles. Colourful and delicious.
15. Quinoa Tabouli is a really great side dish to make and filled with protein!
16. Dice up some apples and throw in your left over chicken to create this creative Sonoma Apple Salad.
17. Throwing a backyard bbq or going camping? Try this simple coleslaw recipe that stays fresh and yummy for 14 days.
18. Introduce the kids to new flavours and foods with this exotic twist on a Fruit Salad.
19. Want to know how the restaurants make the perfect Couscous? Here's one Couscous and Vinaigrette recipe that hits the mark!
20. Served warm or cold, this Asian lettuce wrap dish combines all the goodness in one meal.
Don't forget that homemade croutons can really add the perfect topper to any salad (or soup!).