From $3-$35 we have some great non-edible gift ideas for kids of all ages for Easter!
1. How's your baby's sleep? Try this adorable bunny, which also makes white noise and emits a faint glow to help soothe a wakeful baby.
2. Pottery Barn Kids has incredible personalized items for Easter- baskets, aprons and even placemats! Be sure to order early if you plan on putting your child's name on the item!
3. Keep your little one safe this spring with a cute helmet cover from TailWags! We LOVE this bunny one, that's perfect for Easter!
4. Activity and sticker books make a great gift idea for Easter! Fill their basket with some crayons and a book like these Easter-themed ones we love for preschoolers and older kids.
6. If your child doesn't already have a Rainbow Loom, we love this crafting tool that not only makes beautiful jewelery but continues to develop fine motor skills for big kids! Be sure to grab some spring coloured elastics too!
7. How about some Easter pajamas like these from GapKids? Perfect for your little bunny.
8. Buy your child a set of Easter-themed cookie cutters and plan to bake these sugar cookies together- it may be sugar, but it's also special family time!
10. Kids can get gardening with their own set of tools for only $5 from Walmart! What a great way to celebrate Easter and that spring has arrived!
12. Commemorate this important religious holiday with your child's first cross pendant. We love the selection for under $25 at Walmart.
13. Make your child something special this year by downloading this beautiful felt bunny pattern from EtsyCA and gifting something from your heart.
14. A keepsake that your child will pass along to their own, a Peter Rabbit bowl and cup set from Wedgwood is a perfect idea for Easter.
15. We absolutely love books that engage your child, so we love the idea that with Story Buddies from Hallmark, your child has a plush friend that talks and interacts! Abigail the bunny would be a fabulous Easter gift for your child.