1. You can't beat Bacon wrapped Chestnuts! Our momstown moms voted these are the most delicious appetizer that they like to eat at a cocktail party. Mmmmm… bacon.
2. Easy Party Meatballs are always a hit. At our annual 'Burton Bash" Holiday party we used call a similar variation "Basement Balls" as we tucked the crockpot down in the basement during the party as it cooked up the meatballs. Then mid-party I would pop around the party with a platter of steaming "basement balls"!!
3. Try a new twist on this finger food favourite! Pesto & Bocconcini Cheese Bruschetta will be a sure hit at your holiday party or take to another party as your appetizer treat!
4. These little beauties will create a delicious display on your cocktail party table! Try these Mini Florentine Cups for your next party.
5. Pinecone Cheseball – can always cound on Kraft for creative ideas and this looks very pretty on your buffet table. You're sure to get kudos for this set-up!
6. Warm brie with Mushrooms & Onions was a suggestion from our Facebook fans – sounds delish!
7. Baked Brie with Pecans – trust Martha to take something we already love to the next level of goodness!
8. Spiced Nuts – great way to fancy up regular old nuts and perfect with a holiday cocktail!
9. Easy Spinach Dip – we asked our Facebook Fans what their fave appetizer was and Spinach Dip was a clear winner. This recipe is a classic one well known at momstown potlucks around Canada!
10. Chicken Wing Dip is a popular dip for parties and our members RAVE about it! Maybe not quite the healthiest option but sure to coat that tummy that might be drinking a bit too much eggnog….
11. In a rush? Summerfresh makes great dips that taste like you spent the time to make them. We're partial to the Spicy Artichoke and Asiago Dip in our house.
12. Garlic Pot Dip – bake this inside a hollowed out sourdough bread and you will be a hit at any holiday party!
13. DIY Sausage Rolls aren't that difficult to make yourself! Skip store bought and give your guests a real treat with these homemade yummy appys!
14. Create a nacho or dip bar and don't forget the homemade guacamole! Try this easy guacamole recipe!
15. Who could resist this bright broccoli tree? A great centrepiece that can even be dipped in the dips above.
16. Try this cold marinated goat cheese appetizer that's sure to please the guests at the holidays and all year round, from momstown Oakville.
Happy Cooking, Eating and Serving this holiday!