I don't know about you, but eating appetizers is one of the best parts of the holiday season! Nibbling on little snacks as you chat with your friends and family is the perfect way to celebrate and ring in the New Year!
1. We love this cold veggie pizza appy from momstown Oakville! Who doesn't love pizza? The best thing is that you can make this ahead and bring it to your New Year's Eve party cold! No reheating necessary.
2. Easy Party Meatballs are always a hit, especially if there are kids attending as well! There are so many ways to make these mini meatballs!
3. Marinated Goat Cheese is a big hit with the momstown Oakville moms! Easy marinade that needs about 30 minutes to set, then eat with your favourite crackers or baguette slices!
4. Keep it a little healthy with a veggie platter and this incredible Dill Dip! Made famous by my mom- who is asked to bring it everywhere she goes!
6. Avocado & Chorizo dip recipe looks gorgeous on your New Year's Eve buffet! Thick and full of amazing flavour, this is a perfect addition to your party- add a little extra kick if your guests like it spicy!
7. We kinda love dips of all kinds! Garlic Pot Dip is baked inside a hollowed out sourdough bread and you don't need to worry about garlic breath, because everyone will have it!
8. Dips are always my go-to for easy entertaining! Switch up the dippers with torilla chips, pita triangles, pepper crackers and even mini toasts! Everything tastes better with this Easy Spinach Dip.
9. President's Choice has some of the coolest new Black Label products to take your appys to a whole new level! We love the look of these Stuffed Mini Peppers.
10. Chicken Wing Dip is a popular dip for parties and our members RAVE about it! Much easier than making actual wings for everyone and a whole lot less messy to eat!
11. Phyllo wrapped Brie is one of my absolute favourite ways to eat cheese! There are so many ways to top your brie and bundle it up for baking- I love red pepper jelly or a merlot berry jam on mine!
12. There's no need to make it all! How about a dip sampler from Summerfresh? They make incredible selections now (also in light versions) like spicy Edamame and my fave, articoke and asiago! Yum!
Happy New Year!